Keenan Honda Coronavirus Update
Keenan Honda Coronavirus Update April 1, 2020: Our Sales Showroom is temporarily closed. Our Service Department will remain open to assist with your essential automotive service needs.
Our “Virtual Showroom” is always open. Please call, chat or contact us via our website for assistance.
Our number one priority is keeping our customers and employees safe. Our team is working very hard to provide you with a safe environment for your automotive needs.
In addition to the established CDC policies and procedures, we are implementing the following measures for your protection:
- All vehicles brought in for service will be sanitized upon arrival and before being returned to the customer.
- New and pre-owned vehicles will be thoroughly sanitized before and after every customer test drive.
- Service and sales desks and chairs will be cleaned according to the CDC’s guidelines before and after every customer interaction.
- High-touch areas such as bathrooms and customer waiting areas will be sanitized continuously throughout the day.
- Keenan Honda staff will be adhering to a “no hand shake policy”.
- Service drive valets and technicians will be required to wear disposable gloves.
- If any of our Keenan Honda staff are not feeling well, they will self-quarantine or be sent home immediately.
We would like to request our customers consider the following when visiting Keenan Honda:
- Upon arrival please wash your hands prior to meeting with your sales or service advisor.
- Although pens are provided for your use, please consider bringing your own.
- Keenan will temporarily stop providing reading material in the customer lounge. Please feel free to bring your own or use our free wifi.
- Refreshments such as coffee, water, tea and snacks will be served to you by a Keenan staff member.
We thank you for your continued support. Our customers and employees are like family to us, and we stand firm in our commitment to keep everyone safe and healthy while continuing to deliver best-in-class service during these challenging times.
Your Keenan Honda Team