Keenan Honda Coronavirus Update
Keenan Dealerships Safety and Sanitizing Procedures
Keenan Honda is now fully open and excited to welcome customers back into our showroom! Rest assured we remain vigilant in our sanitization procedures throughout our dealership as outlined by the Department of Health and CDC. In addition we will also continue to provide the following services:
- Call, chat or contact us via our website to inquire about a vehicle
- Test drive and complete the entire purchase transaction at your home
Sales and Service:
- Our Service Department has reserved Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. until 9:00 a.m. to accommodate those 60 and over and high risk individuals with compromised immune systems.
- Social Distancing Policy – Until further notice, our staff will adhere to a “no handshake policy” and maintain a reasonably safe distance (6 feet) from our customers and other employees.
- All of our employees are required to wear gloves and a mask at all times.
- All of our employees are required to wash their hands according to the CDC’s guidelines EVERY HOUR.
- All employees will have their temperature taken (via contactless thermometer) prior to entering the building. Any employee with a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be sent home. If an employee feels sick in any way, including but not limited to runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever or difficulty breathing, they will be required to self-quarantine.
- Work spaces such as chairs, counters, desks, etc. will be cleaned according to the CDC’s guidelines before and after each customer transaction.
- High-touch areas will be cleaned continuously throughout the day.
- All vehicles are thoroughly sanitized BEFORE and AFTER being serviced or test driven.
We thank you for your continued support. Our customers and employees are like family to us, and we stand firm in our commitment to keep everyone safe and healthy while continuing to deliver best-in-class service during these challenging times.
Your Keenan Honda Team